I Mac

Mac OSX Snow Leopard | Archive of Problems

How to Install Clang for Mac OS X



Today I'm going frustated because can't install some python modules, before I have read that the installation need Xcode. But, after install Xcode I'm still getting error as before.

clang: error: no such file or directory
I think "clang" is build all in one with Xcode, but it's wrong. So I need to install clang manually.




  1. Open Xcode
  2. Goto Preferences




  3. Goto Download tabs, short Command Line Tools and click small download icon in the right

  4. When download began, please wait until done

  5. Checklist appear, it's mean that the installation successfull

  6. Your clang installation are down


Responses

0 Respones to "How to Install Clang for Mac OS X"

Post a Comment

 

Recent Comments

Popular Posts

Return to top of page Copyright © 2010 | Platinum Theme Converted into Blogger Template by HackTutors